“The Mind Is Everything. What You Think You Become.” – Buddha
Being happy is an amazing state of being. Most people think that they need materialistic “things” or possessions in order to be happy. The truth is, everything you need to be happy is already in your possession.
Happiness doesn’t rely on external things. Happiness truly starts within us; our mind, thoughts, beliefs, and perspective. Although having nice things does bring joy and fun, it’s a source that is only temporary and can’t go where ever we go.
Think about the joy, happiness, excitement, positivity, and love a new-born baby has. Although they have no possessions, they are living in the moment with pure excitement, joy and happiness.
“The Purpose Of Our Lives Is To Be Happy” -Dalai Lama
All we need to be in a constant state of happiness is Life, Energy, our Senses, Love, Gratitude, and Positive Attitude.
Here are 25 things to bring you more Happiness and Success:
1. Stop worrying, if it supposed to happen it will.
2. Allow yourself to be a beginner. No one starts off being excellent.
3. Don’t let your happiness depend on anything outside of yourself.
4. Stay close to everything that makes you feel alive.
5. Listen to your body, it will lead you to unlimited health.
6. Surround yourself with people who see your greatness.
7. Make peace with your past.
8. See all setbacks as growth and expansive opportunities.
9. Comparing yourself to others will hurt your health and steal your joy.
10. Don’t give up, EVER.
11. You always have a choice.
12. Stop chasing what’s not working.
13. Believe wholeheartedly in miracles.
14. Don’t postpone joy.
15. Trust the universe, there is a plan greater than yours.
16. Wake up every morning with a grateful heart.
17. Remember things take time.
18. Always trust your gut.
19. No need to change people; just love them for who they are.
20. Don’t resist change.
21. Forgive yourself.
22. Your life is a creative adventure.
23. Release expectations and enjoy the journey, there is no destination.
24. Just do you.
25. You’re not broken or damaged. You are perfect just the way you are.
Happiness Doesn’t Depend On Any External Conditions, It Is Governed By Our Mental Attitude. -Dale Carnegie
If you enjoyed this post please like, share and leave a comment! 🙂